Micro:bit at Bett 2017!
Micro：bit教育基金會將於2017年在Bett與BBC micro：bit和Foundation合作夥伴。 Bett is the world's leading education technology event celebrated in the UK and will be on from 25-28 January 2017 at ExCeL London. Join the Foundation at the Micro:bit Pods in the BETT STEAM Village and find out how the Micro:bit Educational Foundation is empowering children, teachers and parents around the globe to learn, teach and invent using the micro:bit.
Pod 1: Micro:bit顯示其功能 - 從簡單的遊戲到更複雜的監控和控制以及與其他設備的兼容性
Pod 2: 有機會為老師編程micro:bit和建立簡單的外賣活動。 加上Giga:bit和我們的聖誕挑戰賽獲獎作品
Pod 3: 合作夥伴展示我們的合作夥伴的材料和配件，包括Kitronik，Tech Will Save Us，工程技術學院（IET），STEM學習和平板電腦學院
Pod 4: BBC.
- Hear from teachers who have used the micro:bit in the classroom and how it's changed the scope of ICT lessons
- Prepare to turn your class into honorary Time Lords with the Doctor Who meets the micro:bit Live Lesson in March
- Cover essential Key Stage 3 computing topics in a fun new way with Robot Wars and Wolfblood collaborations
- Check out the wide range of coding languages and over 200 micro:bit lesson plans and activities already available to use
- Learn how to make your own rocket car with your micro:bit with the Bloodhound SSC "Race for the Line" challenge
Inspiring talks and tutorials all about the BBC micro:bit
Micro:bit - Saturday 28 January 14:00 - 14:35
Zach Shelby, Micro:bit Foundation CEO, will talk about micro:bit a year on since its launch to 1M young people in the UK, where the diminutive device has had a scale of impact beyond imagination. Now micro:bit is being launched around the globe, and Zach will share his vision for the future of micro:bit and why it’s important for generations of young people to come.
BBC micro:bit on the STEAM Village stage
- Coding and Making with the micro:bit - Wednesday 25 January 12:50 - 13:20 with Jacqueline Russell, Microsoft Developer Tools Division, Microsoft and Peli de Halleux, Microsoft Research and AI, Microsoft
- Introducing and exploring the BBC micro:bit and its ecosystem Wednesday 25 January 15:25 - 15:55 with the Micro:bit Foundation and partners
- Creating a Connected World with the BBC micro:bit and Bluetooth - Wednesday 25th January, 16.00-16.30 with Martin Woolley, Bluetooth SIG Technical Program Manager, Bluetooth
- Introducing and exploring the BBC micro:bit and its ecosystem Thursday 26 January 13:05 - 13:35 with the Micro:bit Foundation and partners
- Thursday 26th January, 13.40-14.10 Creating a Connected World with the BBC micro:bit and Bluetooth. Martin Woolley, Bluetooth SIG Technical Program Manager, Bluetooth
- Coding and Making with the micro:bit - Saturday 28 January 14:20 - 14:50 with Peli de Halleux, Microsoft Research and AI, Microsoft and Jacqueline Russell, Microsoft Developer Tools Division, Microsoft
More BBC micro:bit at BETT
BBC micro:bit will also appear on a number of our partners’ stands across BETT and our partners will be with us at the STEAM Village. See the different partners involved and find out more about the variety of ways you can use BBC micro:bit in lessons and beyond
- Microsoft at the STEAM Village and Learn Live
- Bloodhound “Race For The Line” challenge STEAM Village and B480
- Kitronik Stand: D478
- Sciencescope Ltd Stand: D448
- Tablet Academy at the STEAM Village
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) at the STEAM Village
- TWSU at the STEAM Village
- STEM Learning at the STEAM Village and E460
- BBC at the STEAM Village
- Martin Wooley, Bluetooth SIG at the STEAM Village